This practoce empower people to better manage their Chronic Health and/or Mental Health outcomes. The practices aim is to inspire best outcomes for client recovery and condition management. Their multi-disciplinary services aim at helping people manage or treat their health conditions so they can have a better quality of life. The practice guides our clients through health screening processes, initial consultations, and on-going reviews so we can best manage their everyday needs. The practice work closely with other Allied Health Practitioners and GPs for effective patient service delivery and outcomes. They leads a fun-loving, dedicated team that is committed to excellence, always sees the upside to any situation, and maintains the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
The Team: What can we say? We really like each other! From monthly team-building events and happy hours, to annual team trips for our Business Motivation Weekends. The team likes to work hard and play harder! Here's what you'll get when you join the Team:
- OVER $5,000 IN ANNUAL PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT We are obsessed with personal and professional development. Something you've always wanted to learn? We offer professional and personal development opportunities, so let us know what you want to learn, and we will make it happen
- FULL TRAINING AND SUPPORT Every new team member will go through a 4-week training course to make sure you are fully confident in your role. We also run a peak performance environment with daily, weekly, and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals. You'll also see "behind the scenes" of how we grew our business from scratch to the biggest Allied Health Professional Service in the South Burnett.
- TRAVEL WITH OUR TEAM TO OUR EVENTS Join us in our annual team-building sessions. You'll be staying in luxury and dining at the best restaurants with our amazing team and coaches.
- GENEROUS SALARY We want Australia's best talent and reward as such. We have weekly KPIs and Monthly reviews. Your wage will reflect on your performance with Quarterly and Annual reviews and bonuses!
- $5,000 RELOCATION PACKAGE If you are looking to re-locate, we will pay for your relocation costs of up to $5,000.00. (T&C apply). Move to the beautiful South Burnett where people will know you by your first name when passing them in the street.
- AMAZING GROWTH PROSPECTS & LONG-TERM CAREER GROWTH You'll get to work in a fast growing Allied Health company, where there are loads of growth opportunities with a diverse range of clients and conditions.
- THE CULTURE Forget the traditional corporate culture. We left that behind years ago for a reason and have created something entirely different!? At Essential Health Services, we're all family and here to support you however we can! If you want to step into a role with great business opportunities, enjoy knowing all the details and have a go getter attitude, this just might be the role for you!
This practice is located at Nanango, Kingaroy and Murgon
PSYCHOLOGIST ARE YOU OUR NEXT MOTIVATED AND DYNAMIC PRACTITIONER? THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU! Are you an energetic worker who loves what you do? Then this could be your dream role! If you've got a passion for working in a community environment with other Allied Health Professionals, and you're skilled in interpersonal relationships and you're a lightning fast learner, you might just be the person we're looking for.
This role reports directly to our Practice Manager, while also working closely with other key members of the team. You will have the full support of our administrations staff to help support you in your role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery of professional Allied Health Services
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team sharing client outcomes
- Accountable for daily services with weekly reporting
- Driven to deliver best service outcomes for patient care
The Development Something you've always wanted to learn? We offer professional and personal development opportunities, so let us know what you want to learn, and we will make it happen. Our Relocation Package We understand a lifestyle change can be a burden, especially when it comes to moving home. If you live in a highly populated area or city in Australia and are looking to slow your crazy down, then this may be a great opportunity to move to the country. A great place to bring up a family. So, we're going to help you move. We are going to assist with up to $5,000.00 in relocation funding. Ask us more…
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must be qualified with appropriate registration to practice
- You are smart, fast and confident
- You have super high emotional intelligence
- You are extremely accountable for your outcomes
- You're passionate and outgoing
- You thrive on personal development
- You know the value of coaching
- You absolutely need to want to grow
- You demand excellence of yourself and thrive on feedback
- You are energised and create energy in others
- You are results-focused and drive yourself to get the best results
- You are a lighting fast learner
- You're highly resilient and adaptable
We are growing so quickly that we are looking for more workers to join our team! So, if you're a REGISTERED or CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST then contact us now!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
JOB ID: 10002554