This Principal GP owned accredited practice has been established for over 3 years. Well equipped purpose built premises with 7 consultation rooms, 3 treatment areas, 1 nurse room and 2 reception waiting areas. Friendly supportive colleagues, nursing and administrative support with QML Pathology on site. The practice uses Best-practice software. Full time Allied Health - Osteopath and Clinical psychologist within building premises
Due to rapid increase in practice growth and growing suburb, the practice have over a 13K patient base, which is growing. The clinic services the Cairns Region and surrounding Tablelands as well as tourists. Close proximity to Pharmacy (open 7 days) ,Chiropractor and Physiotherapists, restaurants, café's, beaches, cinemas, and shopping centres. Excellent schools - primary and secondary schools at walking distance and close to James Cook University campus.Very swift ambulance turn-around time for emergency hospital transfers.
We are only 15-minute drive to Cairns international airport and about 30 minutes from Cairns CBD. Cairns has stood out in COVID times as a haven for its residents. With such stunning scenery, lovely weather and close proximity to the Beaches, it is a great place to live a city life without busy city pressures and traffic-jam!
- 70% or 150/hour guarantee initially.
- 85% initial term and relocation expenses for Permanent placements
- Perfect work-life balance and great earning potential.
- Supportive colleagues, nursing and administrative support
- Flexible Roster and rotating weekend
- GPs can walk into a full patient load as we have a well-established patient.
- Excellent mixed demographic population, giving job satisfaction to care for all ages.
- We are flexible with work hours to suit your lifestyle. Full time or part time
- Though predominantly bulk billing, we are able to accept GPs with special interests- such as sports medicine, skin cancer and Women's health to offer Mixed billing services
Qualifications and Experience:
AHPRA registration - General Practitioners with Vocational Registration (FRACGP or FACRRM, or equivalent)
For more information on this position, please contact our team via .
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.