- A busy well established medical practice located in Rockhampton for over 30 years.
- Caring and dedicated team that focuses on providing holistic healthcare to culturally diverse patients.
- Located in North Rockhampton, Central Queensland.
- Doctor owned practice with mixed billing
- 5 female GP's and 1 male skin cancer GP
- General Practice & dedicated skin cancer clinic co-located in spacious building.
- Fully computerized
- AGPAL accredited
- Fully equipped treatment rooms + 2 dedicated surgical theatres
- On site pathology and Allied Health with a Chemist next door.
- Full time RN support for chronic disease management, health assessments.
- Parking provided at site
Qualifications and Experience:
- Vocationally Registered General Practitioner
- Current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- Demonstrated diagnostic competency and minor surgical skills
- Commitment to integrated health and wellness
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team
- Up to date indemnity insurance
- Full-time or Part-time position available
If this sounds like the position for you, please click apply now.
Job ID 1981