As a friendly and supportive team, this creates the perfect environment for individuals to not only strive to achieve their best and challenge the norm. The career pathways are second to none.
Over the past 27 years, this organisation has evolved into one of the leading Physiotherapy groups in South East QLD. With a focus on training, professional development and creating a culture where people love coming to work.
The values are simple:
- Respect all,
- Be memorable,
- Collaborate and grow,
- Innovate for the future,
- AND show the love!
So if you align with the values and are passionate about your work, click apply!
Permanent full time Community Care Occupational Therapist position.
Work closely with a multidisciplinary team of OT's, Physio's, EP's, Podiatrists, Dietitians and Psychologists in providing:
- Return to work services,
- Corporate Health,
- Community Care,
- Home Modifications,
- Aged Care,
- Case Management.
Benefits and perks
- Professional development and support for lifelong professional development
- Outstanding support team of senior OTs and professional physiotherapists available daily
- Excellent remuneration packages
- Work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better
- Development of key clinical interest areas letting you focus your interests
- Mentoring weekly from day one
- In-services monthly
- Access to multi-disciplinary teams to develop a collaborative approach in patient management
- Annual professional development $ support
They are looking for someone who:
- Wants to have a successful career in community care,
- Wants to work in a dynamic environment where we constantly strive to do things better,
- Has the clinical and interpersonal skills to deliver the highest quality of care and service,
- Uses initiative to learn and grow as a clinician, professional and person,
- Who loves to work as part of a team, and loves the buzz of getting great results together,
- Is interested in opportunities to progress their career!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Be degree qualified in occupational Therapy.
- Have a current APHRA certificate.
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a range of clients.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and be willing to contribute to the continued growth of the business.
- Be Self-driven, autonomous and disciplined.
- Be patient oriented.
If this sounds like the position for you please click apply now and submit your CV and cover letter.
Job ID 10002553