New grads welcome to apply!
We are an award-winning practice passionate about creating equality of health care no matter the geographic location, culture, or perceived barrier. We are a multidisciplinary allied health business offering services from our clinics in Toowoomba and Dalby. The clinic also offers our services to outreach locations from these practices.
We want someone to join our passionate team! We are currently expanding within our team of allied health professionals and is seeking a fun, motivated Occupational Therapist to join in the adventure. This role will support our outreach locations and may include some travel.
Clients could include; Private billing, NDIS and indigenous medical services.
No after hour appointments!
Do you have what we are looking for?
- Enthusiasm when working with people of all cultures, backgrounds, and with varying needs
- Flexibility to work both within a team and independently
- Willingness to learn and progress your skills
- Communicate openly
- Aspire to be a better version of yourself
- Strive for excellence
What can we offer you for providing your Occupational Therapist skills?
- An opportunity to work with other like-minded allied health professionals.
- Access to the Health Workforce Scholarship Program with funds up to $10,000 for Professional Development
- Fortnightly in services with the multidisciplinary team
- Access to internal and external mentorship from other senior therapists within our clinic and networks
- Access to our New Graduate Introduction Program which wraps support around the graduate to enable the best start to their career
What we need you to have:
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Driver's license and reliable car
- AHPRA Registration
- Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to building a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. We welcome, actively support and promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTI, Culturally, and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds, and other diversity groups.
For further information regarding this position please apply today.