KEEP IN TOUCH
07 3105 7800
Level 4, 348 Edward Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
* No cold winter, beaches everywhere
* Large rural region with 100,000+ residents
* Whitsundays islands close-by
* Queensland lifestyle, strong sporting community
* Direct jet flights to Sydney, Brisbane, and Melbourne (Virgin Australia, Jetstar, Qantas, Tiger) from
Proserpine Airport, Hamilton Island Airport, Mackay Airport.
* The only accredited clinic in the region
* Strong partnership with sister practices in the Mackay and in Melbourne
* The most highly qualified team in North Queensland, with both Specialist and Titled Physiotherapists
* Modern rooms and equipment with plenty of on-site parking
* Latest technology including fully computerised cloud-based notes (paperless practice), cloud-based
exercise prescription and secure email
* Desks, computers, printers and private rooms available to physiotherapists
* Tailored uniform shirts provided
* Young practice with other young and enthusiastic Physios
* Great people to work with!
After Hours requirements:
* No formal requirements.
* Opportunities for sports physiotherapy after hours.
ATTENTION! Wish you worked here?! Our fabulous team are on the hunt for a FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST to help our team in the #Whitsundays provide the best allied health care in Australia! If you are fun to work with, have excellent communication, great computer skills, a professional presentation and you're ready to go all in for Physio Plus then we'd love to hear from you! You'll be working with COLLEGE-AWARDED SPECIALIST AND TITLED PHYSIOS!
Please apply today for further information by clicking on the apply button below
Reference HWQAH- 2440
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.