Toowoomba is the beautiful Garden City, and is the second largest inland city in the country after Canberra and is the largest town in Darling Downs. Toowoomba is conveniently located 125km west of Brisbane and is a major regional hub.
This position comes with plenty of opportunity for family life with its own University (USQ) university, TAFE, good schools including private and GPS school, an excellent private and public health facilities.
Toowoomba has a wonderful vibe with an eclectic mix of country lifestyle balanced with urban life and close to other communities within the Darling Downs Region. With our own Wellcamp (Brisbane West) Airport we have easy domestic connections to Sydney, Melbourne, Northern Queensland, Northern Territory and international.
Toowoomba has an attractive housing market and is a beautiful part of the world, with the Darling Downs on our doorstep.
We are a Private Podiatry Practice established over 36 years ago and skilled in all areas of general podiatry practice.
- A modern Podiatry Clinic established in 1984 in the centre of Toowoomba
- We do purely podiatry. We recommend, but do not sell shoes or put pressure on employees to sell on.
- We use Coreplus software for appointments, clinical notes etc.
- We out source our prescription orthotics to orthotic laboratories and have a large range of 'off the shelf' orthotic alternatives.
- We provide all aspects of General Podiatry Care including Gait analysis/Biomechanical Assessments, Diabetic Foot Assessments, Laser therapy for MSK conditions, Children's Podiatry and Ingrown Toenail Surgery.
The Podiatrist we are looking for must be someone who fits in with our patient focused, family friendly and caring work culture, is self-driven for continuous professional improvement and is passionate about keeping people mobile and comfortable on their feet.
You will have a genuine desire for helping people of different age groups, back grounds and with varying podiatry needs. Experience in general podiatry including some visiting to aged care, all areas of orthotic therapy, and paediatrics is desirable.
We strive for good working relationships as health care professionals with our referrers, and hope to find someone who reflects with our values.
About the Position:
- Negotiable: Full time position and/ or Part time positions available
- An applicable 3 month probation period
- Minimum of 1 years private practice experience is preferable but new graduates welcome to apply.
Personal Desirable Attributes:
- Passionate about delivering the best possible care for your patients
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Respect and honesty to our patients as they are our main focus
- Attention to detail in your work
- Always willing to extend your professional skills to grow and excel
- Interest in gaining Endorsement for Scheduled Medicines
- Ability to work independently
As we are family friendly work environment with flexible work hours and minimal after hours required.
Are you the right person for this position? Please apply now.