KEEP IN TOUCH
07 3105 7800
Level 4, 348 Edward Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
NDIS Service Delivery - Small Group Programs & Individual Therapy (children & adult caseload)
Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide quality centre-based and outreach education & therapy support services to children and adults on the autism spectrum and their families.
This position is located in Gladstone.
This organisation has new opportunities for experienced &/or new graduate Allied Health Professionals (Speech Pathologists or Occupational Therapists) to join and collaborate with their multi-disciplinary team to provide quality centre-based and outreach education & therapy support services to children and adults on the autism spectrum and their families.
After Hours: No
Qualifications and Experience:
1. Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy or Speech Pathology
2. Current professional registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or Membership with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
3. Demonstrated understanding of contemporary methodologies in the provision of intervention services to children, and services for adults on the autism spectrum or with disabilities
4. Proven ability to work effectively with families and collaboratively within a trans-disciplinary team and excellent verbal and written communication.
5. Evidence of current COVID-19 Vaccination
6. Blue Card & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (paid workers)**
7. Provide First Aid inc. Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificate
For more information on this position, please contact our team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.