- Accommodation Assistance available
A Speech Pathologist is required to join a very busy Generalist Private Practice based in Gympie Queensland, commencing early January 2021.
Gympie is a historic regional town founded during the gold rush a century ago. It is a comfortable drive from Brisbane and the Sunshine, Cooloola Coast, Fraser Coasts, also the the beautiful Mary Valley and Sunshine Coast Hinterland Hinterland.
Work with clients aged across the lifespan from 2 years to 92 years presenting with a wide range of speech, language, literacy and social communication impairment. However a special interest area is welcome.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Blue Card
- Police Check
- Speech Pathology Australia (SPA) Membership
- Previous experience or a willingness to quickly acquire knowledge of NDIS
- Ability to work independently and good organizational skills an advantage
- Feel comfortable working and living in, or close to, a small regional country town
- Warm caring personality, able to build strong relationships with families carers and community stakeholders
- Professional support and mentoring provided
For further information regarding this position please apply today.
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may also be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development. For more information on scholarships and bursaries please click here.