KEEP IN TOUCH
07 3105 7800
Level 4, 348 Edward Street
Brisbane QLD 4000
ROLE Speech Pathologist Whitsundays
Have you ever wanted to live and work in the world-famous Whitsundays? Well here is your chance to join our fabulous, close-knit team.
Our rapidly growing Speech Pathology clinic is seeking new team members to join us on this adventure. We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven speech pathologist (or two) with a desire to make a difference within our community.
The successful candidates will:
* have a desire to learn new things and the ability to think outside the box;
* have a willingness to work with complex clients (with support);
* have a community minded attitude;
* work closely with our team of SP, therapy assistants and administration staff;
* be able to work independently;
* have excellent communication skills;
* have a degree in speech pathology and membership with Speech Pathology Australia, as well as Professional indemnity insurance;
* Hours and wages will be negotiated based on experience and preference. (Casual, Full-time and part time will all be considered).
So... why should you apply for a job with us when there are so many other options out there?
* we are a very supportive and flexible family friendly workplace;
* we have a diverse caseload of wonderful individuals - many of our clients are on the autism spectrum and/or have complex needs;
* our community is amazing;
* we have a dedicated resources room - full of toys, assessments and therapy resources;
* we have regular staff meetings, case conferences and individual supervision sessions;
* ongoing professional development opportunities;
* we are 20 minutes away from the ferry to the Whitsunday Islands!
The children in our community are missing out because we cannot stretch any further- please come and help us.
For further information regarding this role please apply today.
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.
This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.: https://www.healthworkforce.com.au/health-workforce-scholarship-program/