- Attractive remuneration package + salary packaging arrangements
- Relocation assistance and remote allowances
- Ongoing professional development support
This organisation is one of the largest and most comprehensive aeromedical organisations in the world. Using the latest in aviation, medical and communications technology. They deliver extensive primary healthcare and 24-hour emergency service, from nine strategic bases, to those who live, work and travel throughout Australia.
Primary Health Care and Aeromedical retrieval. Your role could vary from emergency aeromedical retrievals to a remote clinic overlooking the rugged landscape of outback Queensland.
In return for your skills, energy and commitment to our mission, we offer you the opportunity to make a real impact in Queensland communities and truly help others. You will work every day with people who are passionate about our purpose and proud of their contribution to our iconic organisation, and to the people of Queensland.
As a specialist in our exceptional frontline team, you will face a unique professional challenge. You'll use all the skills you've worked so hard to acquire, making a difference to the health and wellbeing of rural/remote Queenslanders. With a workplace spanning thousands of kilometers of regional and outback Queensland, you will have a work and life experience like no other.
Your contribution will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package plus salary packaging arrangements, remote allowances, relocation assistance, a comprehensive orientation program and ongoing professional development support.
Qualifications and Experience:
- To be successful in this role you should have:
- Registration with AHPRA as medical practitioner
- Minimum 5 years post graduate experience
- 6 months experience in Intensive Care
- 6 months experience in anaesthesia
- 6 months experience in paediatrics
- 6 months experience in emergency medicine
- Basic obstetric experience (Desirable)
There are three 'must-haves' that we look for in every employee. We want people who:
- Are passionate about providing the finest care to people in Queensland;
- Go above and beyond to drive a positive, cohesive team culture - helping each other to help others;
- Embrace the challenges our organisation faces - have the motivation to help us thrive in a competitive, commercial and KPI-driven environment.
Please note, that your application may be subject to review by a representative from Queensland Health for the purposes of suitability, experience and qualifications, for the role that you are applying for.
Successful candidates will be subject to a Police Checks and Pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Testing. Candidates are required to hold a current, unrestricted Australian Driver's Licence and obtain an ASIC Card. You will also be required to successfully complete the organisations credentialing process. Prior to appointment you will be required to provide certified copies of qualifications/registrations and evidence of immunity or vaccination against VPD.
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may also be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.