This Principal GP owned accredited practice has been established for over 3 years. Well equipped purpose built premises with 7 consultation rooms, 3 treatment areas, 1 nurse room and 2 reception waiting areas. Friendly supportive colleagues, nursing and administrative support with QML Pathology on site. The practice uses Best-practice software. Full time Allied Health - Osteopath and Clinical psychologist within building premises
Due to rapid increase in practice growth and growing suburb, the practice have over a 13K patient base, which is growing. The clinic services the Cairns Region and surrounding Tablelands as well as tourists. Close proximity to Pharmacy (open 7 days) ,Chiropractor and Physiotherapists, restaurants, café's, beaches, cinemas, and shopping centres. Excellent schools - primary and secondary schools at walking distance and close to James Cook University campus.Very swift ambulance turn-around time for emergency hospital transfers.
We are only 15-minute drive to Cairns international airport and about 30 minutes from Cairns CBD. Cairns has stood out in COVID times as a haven for its residents. With such stunning scenery, lovely weather and close proximity to the Beaches, it is a great place to live a city life without busy city pressures and traffic-jam!We love to extend a warm welcome, to join our lovely team and enjoy your career and life!
VR GPs who are keen to live in scenic Cairns but limited by Moratorium or 19AB are now able to work in our well-established, AGPAL accredited practice. Due to rapid increase in practice growth and growing suburb, we have over a 13K patient base which is growing. To offer continuity of care for our patients, we are offering GPs to work from 6:00 PM weekdays and all-day Weekends. Most of our patients work in the Cairns CBD and on returning home in the evenings are keen to have appointments with our own Doctors in the evenings and weekends.
- 70% or 150/hour guarantee initially
- 85% initial term for Permanent placements
- GPs will be booked out within first week.
- GPs have option of 10- or 15-minute appointment. (longer appointment as needed)
- Excellent mixed demographic population, giving job satisfaction to care for all ages.
- Perfect work-life balance and earning potential.
- We are Flexible with workhours to suit your lifestyle. Full time options can be arranged.
Qualifications and Experience:
- General Practitioners with Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA a must.
- VR GPs subject to the Moratorium (19AB)
- If you are a VR GP, without Moratorium requirements, we have this option for week day mix option package to suit your life style.
For more information on this position, please contact our team via .
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a*scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.