VR GP required for very busy medical centre - and by the way- the practice is in Airlie Beach, gate way to Whitsunday Islands and only has two sets of traffic lights!
This lovely family practice is owned and operated privately. Practice owners have been locals in the Whitsundays since 2011 and in 2018 started their plans to open a medical practice. They opened during the challenging lockdown period and now have three general practitioners which are booked out a week in advance. All the general practitioners are locals, passionate about their medical service and a credit to the community of Airlie Beach.
As for the community, what can I say! Here are just a few of the advantages of living in this region and getting away from the "lockdown blues".
What is on offer:
- Access to the Whitsunday Islands including Hamilton, Daydream and Hayman
- Airlie Beach- Great lifestyle including boating, fishing, restaurants, tropical beachside living, nightlife
- A great collection of public and private schools, day care and kindies
- Close to three airports i.e. Proserpine, Mackay and Hamilton Island
- Close to major city of Mackay but two major shopping facilities available in Cannonvale
- Great family team of GPs and support staff
- 2 x Registered nurses to assist with procedures, chronic disease management and recalls
- Best Practice software, Hot Docs for recalls and online appointments
- 65% of banked receipts
- Patient base ready to go - patients waiting a week to see a GP at the practice
- Mixed billing
- On site Practice Manager
- Award winning business management team
This position would suit a general practitioner who wants to hit the ground running, would love a Queensland lifestyle and looking to be a respected part of the Whitsunday community. Our locals love our practice!
If you and your family are considering a sea change - this is the perfect practice. . This is a life choice that you will not forget.
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives.
This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development. https://www.healthworkforce.com.au/health-workforce-scholarship-program/