- MMM4 and DPA Location
- Established clinic - Loyal and diverse patient base
- Fantastic for Dr who are starting or planning their PEP Program
- MORATORIUM REDUCED - 10 years down to 7 years
- Pathway program candidates highly encouraged to apply - PEP, MDRAP, RVTS, RLRP, AGPT candidates
A vibrant multi-cultured regional beautiful town ideal for families. The town boasts of excellent schools and great family entertainment facilities for all ages. It also has a fantastic community feel and very welcoming town for everyone. Many mining workers with young families are settling in the town and Roma also boast of a rapidly growing population. So be rest assured to always have patients to keep you busy.
- Open 5 days per week - Monday - Friday
- Not open weekends or Public Holidays
- Purpose-built and fully equipped
- Spacious open rooms
- Fantastic location, well known within the community
- Excellent Google reviews
- Excellent Google presence
- Parking available for staff and patients
- Very well trained and supportive staff
- No After Hours required
Qualifications and Experince:
- MBBS or equivalent
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a General Practitioner
- General registration with AHPRA.
- Great at communicating with patients, families and colleagues
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
Job No: 10002586