Podiatrist - Gladstone Check out our video - Healthia Limited Healthia is looking for an exceptional Podiatrist to join our Gladstone team for an immediate start. The role will be working out of our Gladstone clinic, supporting our great team. Practice Information?
At Healthia, we believe that better health can lead to a better quality of life. Healthia operates an integrated portfolio of allied health businesses which include My FootDr, Allsports Physiotherapy, iOrthotics and DBS Medical Supplies.
Healthia is a network of over 180 podiatrists, across 90+ locations across Australia. The podiatry group was founded in Queensland by four podiatrists, focusing on delivering the highest quality podiatry care through constant innovation, providing the best technologies to our team and education of the latest in podiatry through monthly CPD seminars.
Who should apply?
We are looking for a passionate podiatrist to join our growing team to ensure we can continue to deliver the best standard of care to our patients! What's the role?
What benefits do we provide?
- Provide skilled health assessment, diagnosis and treatment services for foot and lower limb concerns
- Utilise a full suite of diagnostic tools as appropriate for assessing and diagnosing patient complaints
- Consult and collaborate with other practitioners as appropriate to provide optimal care
- Practice full-scope podiatry that benefits the health of our patients.
We live our core values every day: Excellence We will pursue excellence in everything we do, by bringing diversity and innovation into health care, by taking care of our teams and the patients they treat, and by serving the communities of which we are a part.
- An attractive annual salary
- Monthly incentive bonus
- Re-location allowance (if applicable)
- Regional allowance
- 12 and 24 month tenure bonuses
- Participation in our industry leading continuing education seminars and conferences
- AHPRA annual membership
- CPR annual renewal
- Clinic partnership on offer for the right candidate.
Empathy We will always be understanding and supportive, giving patients the advocacy and excellence in health care that is specific to their needs through our collaborative health care approach. Education We are committed to both our own personal and professional development by engaging in a wide range of learning opportunities and to fostering a culture of continuous improvement. Everyone We will embrace a team approach that values collaboration and mutual respect for everyone, delivering exceptional results for patients and our fellow colleagues. If you believe that you are ready to take the next step in your career, please apply below. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If this sounds like the position for you please click apply now. Job ID AHHWQ 10002642 This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development. For more information on scholarships and bursaries please click here.